Copyright / DMCA
GeTT (including but not limited to websites under such as gett.su) is an Internet Service Provider, GeTT complies with industry standards in the fields of copyright law including Intellectual Property Rights. GeTT responds promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its copyright ATT tool. GeTT shall accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used to identify and protect copyrighted works and shall disable access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties as well as discontinue Service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate GeTT User Agreement and supplemental policies.
GeTT takes all feasible measures to comply with applicable copyright legislation and standards. However, due to nature of the Services and the massive amount of stored Content, we have to introduce certain legally recognized presumptions regarding users' actions and Content. Please carefully consider the below before contacting us. GeTT team shall do its best to cooperate with respective copyright owners.
To enable rapid removal of abusive content or copyright violations a standard form is used. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- GeTT will promptly remove materials from the GeTT Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
- if properly notified that the materials infringe a third partys copyright.
- In addition, GeTT may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
- Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (assuming any). A portrayal of the copyrighted work that you ensure has been infringed. A depiction of where on the GeTT Site the material that you ensure is infringing may be found, sufficient for GeTT to locate the material (e.g., the URL). A clarification that you have a conventional certainty conviction that the usage of the copyrighted work isn't endorsed by the copyright owner, its administrator, or the law. A declaration by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is careful and that you are the copyright owner or affirmed to catch up for the copyright owners purpose. Your electronic or physical imprint.
- GeTT copyright agent for notice for claims of intellectual property violations can be reached as follows e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com